What is Raw Hair?
Raw Hair is collected straight from the donor and the cuticles are still intact. Raw hair has not been chemically or steamed processed. Being that the hair is collected from one donor, each bundle may vary in texture and color.
*Our Virgin Extensions are single drawn, and cuticles are still intact. Our Virgin Hair is STEAMED processed only to achieve the texture.*
What is the quality of ineffable hair extensions?
We ONLY offer the highest quality available on the market.
How many ounces are in each bundle?
Our bundles weigh approximately 3.5-4oz.
Is each bundle true to length?
Yes, our bundles are true to length. For example, a 16″ is purchased. The bundle will measure to at least 16″ (some bundles may be a little longer). Wavy and Curly hair is measured stretched.
What type of extensions do you carry?
We offer Indian, Cambodian and Southeast Asian Hair. We have recently added a Luxe Collection, which offers quality hair at affordable prices.
How long does the hair last?
With proper care and maintenance our hair can last for 1-3 years.
Does the hair shed a lot?
Please note that all hair sheds just like the real hair generally. We encourage customers to seal their wefts and to also try not to stitch through the wefts when installing but rather sew around the wefts as this will help avoid shedding.
Also, we strongly advise our customers not to cut the weft while installing as this will cause shedding.
What color is the hair? (I don't see an option to select a color.)
Color may vary from bundle to bundle because each bundle is from a completely different donors head and never processed to achieve color.
Can the hair be bleached?
YES. We offer 100% virgin hair ONLY which can take bleach multiple times, we however, strongly recommend that our customers should get this done by a professional only.
Can the hair be dyed?
YES. We offer 100% virgin hair ONLY which can be colored to your desired shade or style but this should also be done by a professional stylist only.
What is your return/exchange policy?
Please note that Ineffable Tresses DOES NOT offer refunds we only accept exchanges.
- The hair must be in its original condition and not altered in any way.
- (Hair can’t be washed, hair tags should still be attached and bundles should remain unraveled.)
- All tags and packaging must be shipped back.
- You have up to 3 days after delivery confirmation to contact us for product exchange
You are responsible for shipping fees unless we are at fault
How are your payments processed?
We accept PayPal and Debit/Credit card transactions. The safest method of performing card transactions.
How long does it take to receive hair?
- All orders are processed Monday – Friday. We do not process orders on weekends.
- Processing time may increase during sales
- We only ship to confirmed addresses
- Billing & shipping address must match the card you are using. The transaction will not complete if its different.
- Our process time may take 5-7 days business days after receiving payments.
- You will receive an email with tracking information.
We ship all our USA packages via USPS Priority Mail
Shipping Fee within the US will cost $10
- All US orders will require a SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION
Priority Shipping in the us may take 1-3 business
- International shipping will cost $55
- All International shipping will ship PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS
- International shipping may take up to 3-5 business days to be delivered
- Ineffable Tresses is not responsible for any customs or tax fees.
- You will be responsible for any additional charges for customs clearance.
- INEFFABLE TRESSES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGE PACKAGES.
We highly encourage all of our customers to follow these pre-installation steps before the installation of the hair, and after installation and on a weekly basis. We recommend these steps to ensure the highest quality outcome of your new hair, and to preserve your investment. Our hair is reusable with proper care and maintenance your hair will last for a minimum of 3 years.
Hair Washing Tips
- Hairs are weak when washed, so you should comb through the hair before wetting it, this will help reduce excess shedding.
- Try to apply shampoo after wetting the hair.
- Don’t rub the hair together because doing so will cause the hair to tangle.
- After rinsing off the shampoo, saturate the hair in conditioner. Let the conditioner sit on the hair for about 15 minutes then rinse out and then let the hair air dry
Curly Hair Maintenance
Curly hair extensions are a little bit more difficult to maintain. We recommend that you put your hair into a big high ponytail applied with a satin scarf or bonnet before going to bed and then section the hair into two when you wake up. The use of a spray bottle and conditioner with water mixture is recommended. Customers can use their Denman Brush/wide tooth comb; to start detangling the hair starting from the ends working your way up. Once you finish detangling the hair you can apply some oil and any leave in product you would like.
Shampoo & Conditioner
- Please we suggest that customers should use a clarifying or deep cleanse shampoo ONLY to remove any product build up in the hair.
- We recommend the use of Moisturizing Shampoo and conditioners
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND the use of Matrix Oil Wonders Shampoo & Conditioner
- HIGHLY RECOMMEND Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine shampoo & conditioner
- HIGHLY RECOMMEND Silicon shampoo & conditioner
For proper treatment we recommend the use of Silicon Mix Hair Treatment on the hair every 5-8 weeks. Especially if the user used a lot of heat, or colored the hair. This will help to keep the hair shinning, restore and soften the hair.
- We advise our users to always use alcohol free hair serum
- Matrix Wonder Oil
- Aragan Oil
- Garnier Fructis Sleek and shine anti-frizz Serum
- We recommend oil-free heat protectant
- CHI 44 Iron Guard